Saturday 9 January 2016

How To Install Firmware/Stock Rom On HCL Me U2 Tablet

Hey Guys.... How are you???
Today I am gonna show you how can you install Firmware or Stock Rom in your HCL ME U2 tablet. 

Requirements for the Process:
1. A HCL Me U2 Tablet.
2. A Computer/Laptop with WinRar software installed. If you are not having then download it from here.
3. A microSd card.
4. Firmware Image. You can download the firmware from here.


Installation Process:
1. Extract the update.zip package there you will find the image.rar package.
2. Copy the image.rar package that u have extracted in your memory card or internal storage.
3. Now insert the memory card in your HCL Me U2 Tablet.
4. Press the Power button and Volume down button (-) together.
5. Then it will show upgrading.... Pls wait. After that the android logo will appear and the tablet will go into the boot mode.
6. Then select apply update from sdcard option.
7. Now select the package to install (image.rar) if it asks.
8. Now it will install the update and then select reboot now.
9. This will install the firmware or Stock Rom on your HCL Me U2 Tablet.





26 comments:

  1. Hey guys.... It's me the author of this post if u r having any problems do let me know in comments.... Or u can mail me at my email- mittal.yash12@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir please send me the firmware link for HCL ME U2 and how to use it at my email yashdeep.rana.5@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Hi. I have the same tablet but I deleted the home button app. Now I can press Home button or back button.

      Delete
  2. Firmware link is not working..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for telling me..
    I will share the new link in 2-3 days. Do share ur email ID I will send you the link there .
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. abhay1989abhi@gmail.com
    please send me the firmware link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys I know this link is not working pls kindly send me a mail or leave your email address here. I will share the new link as soon as I upload the file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send rajeevmenon20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. friend mera tab restart ho raha hai kya karu pls help me my mail id gaju888@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir please send me the link to download flasf file for my tablet HCL ME U2 on email yashdeep.rana.5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send me firmware to talibabu836@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. please send me link to yahiaaa1952000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls. Send me at denverobero@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guys the link has been updated in the process so download from there..!! Don't leave email ids here.!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hii nice post it's really help full but some how i cannot reach my destination so please help to do so. my
    HCL ME U2 stuck in logo and not open boot menu. i'll do same as you to say but not working have another .img file file to use in phonex software because if i use this img file not working in phonex... reply me createdinam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i downloaded ing file but there is a varification pronlem psl help

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    I am getting below error
    while updating it is showing assert failed ! less_than_int(1354949322. getprop("ro.build.date.utc"))
    error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
    (status 7)
    Installation aborted

    Any solution ?

    pls help

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir,

    Mera Hcl Connect V3 mai camera open nahi ho raha aur update nai ho raha. Plz Help

    Email Id. asksonik@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete